When it comes to exercising products Bowflex is a name which doesn’t needs an introduction it’s a leading exercising equipment production company which is well renowned in the world of fitness and exercises. Its products are recommended for both medical and fitness purposes. The workouts which are done on this machine are called Bowflex extreme workouts. There are several types of workouts which can be done with the help of these machines which user can choose, there are around 90 types of different workouts which can be done on these machines.
Types of workouts
Bowflex Classic Abdominal Exercises
These are crunches that separate various parts of the abdominal, to do this you’ll just have to do a standard abs crunch but before starting this bench should be adjusted to flat position and knees should be bend on a 90 degree angle. Keep your arms around your chest crossing each other and try to bring up your shoulders up to your knees then take a pause and go back slowly down and repeat. Breathe out while going up and breathe in while you’re going down.
Bowflex Classic Chest Exercises
Adjust the bench to 45 degree angle after doing that lay down on the bench and hold each handle keeping your palms over it, now start to push the handles slowly until your hands are straight repeat this after sometime. Breathe out while pushing the handles and breathe in while you return to normal position.
Bowflex Classic Leg Exercises
Lie down on the bench with your stomach below and feet towards the back of bowflex machine, now place your feet in the handles of the machine after it place your hands on the floor, now start raising the handles until the knees are at a angle of 90 degree then slowly get them back to their normal position and then repeat.
How to perform Bowflex extreme workouts
- Firstly select a resistance that you can comfortably use minimum 12 times then increase the resistance and repetitions.
- Take rest for a minute when switching to different exercises.
3. Keep recording your exercising routine and repetitions you are performing so that you can monitor your exercising performance and try to improve them.
- Use proper routine for at least 6 to 8 weeks regularly.
- Don’t try to go fast during bowflex extreme workouts; take your time if you want to maximize your exercising, doing exercise on a fast pace can be injurious to the muscles internally, avoid pulling the machine very fast or aggressively because this may harm you also.
- It’s advisable not to do bowflex workouts for more than 30 minutes a day. When starting with your machine use the machine on alternate days so that your muscles get the time to recover from the strain.
If the discipline and good diet is taken during the period of Bowflex extreme workouts you will certainly notice a change in your overall personality. You’ll surely look more strong and smart. This machine is real a wonder and it can be use in many ways as to improve our strength and looks.